Annons:
Tagbusiness
Read 2683 times
Evelina
2018-02-23 21:20

Will COS, H&M's sister brand save H&M?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

"H&M may be struggling, but its more high-end sister brand, Cos, is thriving, according to the company.

Short for Collection of Style, Cos is known for its high-quality, thoughtful, and timeless designs meant to "last beyond the season," according to its website. While the philosophy is similar to that of H&M in terms of creating relatively affordable fashion, the brand has previously stated that "Cos prices start where H&M's finish.""

- Business Insider, Jessica Tyler, Feb 23, 2018

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/hm-secret-weapon-cos-store-photos-details-2018-2

Annons:
Evelina
2018-02-23 21:24

I personally think H&M has had its time. Consumers are getting tired of cheap, unsustainable, fast fashion. 

I've been to COS awhile back and was unimpressed. It is more organised and more minimalist. However, the layout of the store was difficult to navigate and the presentation of clothes was bad. It's all hanging up in a manner that makes one have to search through everything to see all the designs. 

What do you think about H&M and its sister brand COS?

Evelina
2018-03-12 23:46

My friend today was complaining about how H&M and its digital membership card is a mess. They made her throw away the physical card. Yesterday she tried to use it to get some deal but it didn't work and they blamed her and said that there was nothing they could do. Dizzy

Niklas
2018-03-14 10:56

I hadn’t heard of COS until I read this. I’m not sure if there are any stores in Sweden.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-03-14 12:02

#3 Mall of Scandinavia! and biblioteksgatan in Stockholm

Niklas
2018-03-14 12:16

Aha.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Maddie
2018-03-22 07:51

I hope they are struggling, maybe that will make them change.

I avoid H&M as much as I can, their clothes just makes me feel bad about myself. I don't consider myself as that big of a person (I am a size M/L in most stores), but when I was looking for a bikini two months ago to bring to a trip, there were only three or four out of 85(!!) bikinis on H&Ms site that were available in my size! Of course they are struggling when so many people can't even buy their clothes.

I like their sisterbrand & other stories, though. 

Okay, rant over.

Annons:
Leia
2018-03-25 15:14

I’ve never been a huge fan of H&M, simply because it was never popular in the UK. If you were shopping on the highstreet, you would probably be shopping at topshop.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: