Annons:
Tagnews
Read 1781 times
jordan
2018-03-03 22:41

UK Weather Continues to Disrupt

"Rail passengers are facing continued disruption as weather warnings for snow and icy roads remain in place across much of the UK.

Thousands of people remain without power and motorists have also been warned of delays on the roads.

Meanwhile, the Environment Agency has 14 flood warningsin place in south-west and north-east England as temperatures are forecast to increase.

Many rail lines across the UK are still blocked with widespread cancellations." - BBC News

The UK still continues to struggle with the snowfall brought by the 'Beast of the East', with public transport services suffering the most.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-03-04 08:10

I heard on the radio that football matches would go ahead as planned while the rest of the UK shut down due to the weather. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-03-04 18:20

The distinction between how Sweden and the UK handle snow is crazy. Now I am living in Sweden, I laugh at my friends complaining at home (UK), they have it easy!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-03-04 22:03

#1  While all the Premier League teams played, only three matches from the league which the team I Support are in went ahead! It's crazy what technology can be used to make sure a game goes ahead!

Scroll to top
Annons: