Annons:
Tag:ย news
Read 2156 times
jordan
2018-03-12 20:09

Does Britain still want Brexit?

"The four most recent readings - taken by BMG Research and Survation between November and January - have, on average, once the 8% who said "don't know" are left to one side, put Remain on 52% and Leave on 48%.

In contrast, four such polls undertaken towards the end of 2016 still put Leave narrowly ahead, by 51% to 49%.

Similarly, four recent polls - conducted by ICM and ComRes between December and March - that looked at how people might vote in a second referendum, albeit without posing the exact question that was on the ballot paper, have also on average put Remain slightly ahead - by 51% to 49%."

John Curtice - BBC News

One of the most divisive topics in the UK remains to be so even almost two years later. I wonder how it will change once we officially leave next year.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-03-12 21:01

I think the โ€stayโ€ side will increase when the terms of the leaving are determined.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

jordan
2018-03-13 22:00

#1 I reckon so as well at the moment. From the little information the public are given, the terms being offered look hardly encouraging.

Niklas
2018-03-14 10:52

No, I guess it is a bit like when two people living together move apart. It usually doesn't get cheaper living on your own.

Niklas
2018-03-14 10:53

But, on the other hand, when you live on your own you can decide which order to put your cutlery in the drawer. :-)

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย