Annons:
Tagtechnology
Read 1911 times
Niklas
2018-05-14 11:44

Apple Watch saves lives

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Apple Watch isn’t just a cool gadget that tells time. It also saves lives. One of the watch’s features is the pulse monitor. When your pulse is compared to other data, like from motion detectors, you can make some potentially life-saving calculations. If your pulse goes up while you have not been physically active, it may be cause for concern. Apple Watch can alert you if that happens. It has saved peoples lives.

Read iPad Insights summary of incidents where Apple Watch has helped save lives.

The Apple Watch Has Become Quite the Lifesaver | iPad Insight

Do you own an Apple Watch or similar device?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Niklas
2018-05-15 18:43

Yet another life saved:

Another life saved by Apple Watch

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-05-15 19:09

Remarkable! I am glad the man is okay!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-05-16 22:18

I was tempted by the Apple Watch sometime a while ago, and especially again seeing as it could literally save my life! Does anyone have any experience with the Apple Watch?

Niklas
2018-05-17 08:57

#3: Yes, I just bought the latest model with built-in SIM card. Before that, I had the first model for almost three years. They are great for making me move enough on a daily basis. Sitting in an office, it is easy to lose track of time and forget to stand and walk. With the watch it is easy. It reminds me when I forget.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-05-17 18:09

That sounds really good for you then Jordan! I can imagine you sit a lot at a desk when playing your games!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-05-17 21:44

#3 #4 Yeah I do actually! Thank you for the information Niklas 🙂

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: