Annons:
Tagentertainment
Read 1868 times
Evelina
2018-12-25 14:43

Kevin Spacey: Let me be Frank

Kevin Spacey made a video in character as Frank Underwood from House of Cards. He refers to the sexual allegations against him and tries to take control of his audience as a power play against his former colleagues, I assume. It’s super creepy. People are saying this video is better than House of Cards latest season where he was killed off (since he was fired). Other people are saying he is a bold and smart. Some think this proves that he is just as narcissistic and sociopathic as the character he is playing, Frank Underwood.

Annons:
Evelina
2018-12-25 16:17

Sexual assault allegations*

jordan
2018-12-27 20:30

Him going into character is kinda weird to be honest, especially while the case is ongoing still.

Evelina
2018-12-28 10:26

Yeah I found it super odd. I dont think it helped his situation at all.

Niklas
2018-12-29 16:25

I remember when he combined the sexual assault apology with coming out as gay. Someone wrote that up until then there was no wrong time to come out.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-12-29 23:01

#4 Yeah I was talking to some friends about that after I mentioned this video. I can’t understand how that was thought to be rational.

Evelina
2018-12-30 13:45

I think he is so full of himself that he actually thinks people will look past the multiple sexual assault allegations because he thinks he made that show. And even if that were true, that his character made the show, I don’t think anyone is willing to brush those allegations under the rug. 🙈

Annons:
jordan
2018-12-30 20:52

Definitely not. And from the looks of things, the show continued just fine without him anyway. With them announcing it as the last season anyway, why does he even bother with convincing others the character is not dead? It's not like he will ever return?

Scroll to top
Annons: