Annons:
Tag:Β news
Read 2943 times
jordan
2019-06-03 22:25

Trump arrives in UK, meets Queen for state visit

US President Donald Trump and his wife and First Lady Melania have begun their state visit to the UK, becoming the third president to do so after Barack Obama and George W Bush.

Among the first activities was a visit to the Queen for a welcome ceremony and lunch.

The visit has been one which has been met by much controversy, with Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn set to miss the state dinner, in favour of speaking at a demonstration protesting the visit in London on the same day.

This is also not the first time that Trump has visited, with the birth of the now infamous "Trump Baby" balloon (seen in the video) set to reappear in the coming days.

Elsewhere, a large image of a USS John McCain baseball cap was projected onto the outside of Madame Tussauds, further showing public distaste.

What are your opinions on the visit? Some have said that Trump is using the visit to elevate his public opinion in the USA by appearing with the Royal Family.

Read more about the visit here.

Annons:
Leia
2019-06-03 22:47

I'd rather he not be here personally Laughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-06-04 09:24

#1 πŸ˜† yeah I can understand that but I love the balloon 🎈

Niklas
2019-06-04 10:35

#0: I think everything he does is to elevate peoples and his own view of him. That’s his goal in life. I like the balloon as it captures the essence of him. πŸ˜‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β