Annons:
Tagus-news
Read 1718 times
Tammie
2019-07-20 21:51

The Closing Of Daffodil Hill

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Daffodil Hill is a beautiful tourist destination just a short drive outside of the Sacramento area that draws many tourists every spring. However, they have had to make the unfortunate decision to close the Hill to tourists. Since the window to view the beauty is only available during the short few weeks that Daffodils are in bloom. It draws too many people at once. The area doesn't have the proper infrastructure for so many people to show up on the roads at once. There little to no parking available and people can only pull partially off the road so it creates a very dangerous situation. I am sad that it is closing but believe that many people will still show up for photo ops and the problem won't really be resolved. 

Daffodil Hill - Travel & Leisure

Photo by Yoksel 🌿 Zok on Unsplash

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
jordan
2019-07-24 18:57

That's really sad! When they bloom I imagine it looks quite spectacular. Are there any plans for redeveloping the area that provides a solution for the traffic and the tourists?

Tammie
2019-07-24 22:01

Yes, it is sad. I don’t think they have any plans. Without buying a neighboring property I don’t think that there is any room.

Happy creating!

Tammie

jordan
2019-07-27 00:38

That's too bad!Maybe the owners might make some form of compromise, as it would be such a shame otherwise.

Tammie
2019-07-27 17:10

It would be really nice if they found some sort of compromise.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Scroll to top
Annons: